The qualitative versatility
The essence of the qualitative approach is to study the subject
in depth. However, it goes further than that. We believe that a
qualitative research institute should also have a certain aspect of
difuseness. We have expressed our approach to the versatility
of qualitative research as follows:
The qualitative broadness
- We take on small and quick projects as
well as complex analytical projects.
- We employ well -documented, conventional
methods as well as new and explorative methods.
- We carry out market analyses
for both Danish and international companies as well as
carrying out evaluations and social research for public
institutions and organisations.
- We talk to an array of different target
groups including children as well as retired pensioners, unskilled
workers as well as the highly educated, Danes as well as
ethnic and other minorities.
The qualitative depth
- We believe that the qualitative and
analystic methods are more than just a tool box
- they are an attitude to research.
- We feel that qualitative research is
about approaching a subject with openness and curiosity as
well as the intention to conquer the unknown.
- The combination of our professional
qualifications, the organisation, our project management and our
values ensure that we reach the depth that we believe all projects